Winter is nearly over. The days are slowly getting warmer, but there’s still a bitter chill in the air. Old heaters have been running all winter and may start to struggle. Has your system been serviced this year?
Ensure your gas heater is serviced every year and that carbon monoxide levels are checked, especially for heaters that are internal. Carbon monoxide is a toxic, odorless, colorless gas that is caused by incomplete burning of fuel materials, such as wood, gas, and petrol.
Is my heater dangerous?
Gas heating has been proven safe and reliable when the system is running correctly. However, faulty gas appliances can leak carbon monoxide into the home, putting the young, the elderly and people with existing health conditions at risk of further illness or even death. In addition, a faulty heater can cause fires, so risks should never be taken.
An annual service will catch small defects before they become a larger problem, ensuring the safety of your and you family.
Contact us on 1300 266 394 to book a qualified service technician to come to your home and ensure the safe operation of your gas heater.