What Are the Signs That My Evaporative Cooler Needs Repairing?
Evaporative Cooling is a reliable form of cooling, but without regular service and maintenance, your system can develop faults and other issues.
Here are some warning signs that your Evaporative Cooler might need repairing:
- Unable to turn the system on
- No air coming from the ducts despite the system being turned on
- Air blowing from the ducts that isn’t cool
- A musty odour when the system is turned on
- A burning smell coming from the vents
- Strange noises coming from the main unit
- Water leaking from the cooling system
- A drop in the efficiency of your system
- Energy bills that are higher than usual
If you have noticed any of the above signs, call ComfyHome on 1300 266 394 to talk with one of our experienced technicians.