What Are the Signs That My Air Conditioner Needs Repairing?
There are some common signs that an Air Conditioner isn’t functioning properly, indicating that repairs may be necessary. If you suspect something is wrong, it’s best to arrange repairs as soon as possible.
Some of the warning signs that an Air Conditioner may need repairing include:
- Warm air is coming out of the air conditioning indoor unit
- The thermostat is not working
- Air flow is weak
- Bad odours are coming from your system
- Water is leaking from your air conditioning unit
- Refrigerant is leaking out of your unit
- Your energy bills are higher than normal
If you’ve spotted any of these signs, call ComfyHome on 1300 266 394 to get assistance from one of our highly skilled technicians.